Saturday, September 24, 2011

ようこそ!Welcome!

こんにちわ、皆様!
Hello everyone! I'm Jami Xero, you may know me from youtube as otakuJami (where I do my UTAU tutorials) or on HyakuPaaOtaku's channel. I know there are already many UTAU tutorial and helper sites, but I still have a fair amount of people relying on me, so I decided to make this little blog here! I'll just post some FAQ or anything else UTAU like, and maybe links to the UTAU picture requests I get. Well, thanks for visiting and I have fun UTAUing!!!

Some things to be discussed:

  • UTAU FAQ
  • Otakuloid Info and updates! (Otakuloids are the UTAUloids of the Hyaku Paa Otaku Pro)
  • Tutorial info
  • Picture Request Links etc.
Please note I will not respond if you ask things rudely or demand... :( Also, I'm very very busy lately so please be patient if I'm not always available. I'm only doing this for fun after all ^^; lawl
Thank you so much!

- Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment